Current EMNDS contracts are described below. For further information, contact William Schlichter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SeaPort-e is the contract under which PEO C4I secures contractor support. EMNDS currently works under N00178-14D-7917 / NS01 for PMW 150 and under N66001-15-D-0072 / 0001 for the MIDS PMO. For details, please consult the SeaPort-e page of this web-site. Note that on 2 April 2015, EMNDS was notified of an award following SeaPort e Rolling Admissions Solicitation N00178-14-R-4000. This contract is applicable in SeaPort Zones 1-6.
EMNDS is a partner on several other contracts available for potential use:
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to Sentek Global under the PMW 150 Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance contract (N00178-14D-7917-NS01) expected to run through September 2020;
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to Computer Sciences Corporation under contract (N66001-15-D-0072) to provide Tactical Data Link (TDL) system support expected to run through March 2020;
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to ProSphere Tek on the Veterans Affairs Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) contract (VA118-13-D-1015) expected to run from through 30 June 2016;
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to Insignia Technology Services (Small Business Prime) on the CAAS IV contract. to meet the advisory and assistance services needs of the Air Force Air Combat Command and Air Force District of Washington, expected to run through the end of 2016;
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to SPECTRUM (Large Business Prime) on the CAAS IV contract, expected to run through the end of 2016;
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to Tactical Engineering & Analysis (TEA) on the Analysis and Test Engineering and Support contract (N66001-13-D-0093) for SSC Pacific, expected to run through August 2018; and
• EMNDS is a subcontractor to SAIC, Inc., on the classified SSC Pacific Code SCI SIOS SAR contract (N68786-09-D-7276), expected to run through August 2018.